Looking for a vital member of our small but powerful team of Change Makers and Community Advocates!
The ideal Candidate - Must be friendly, fun, customer service oriented and business savvy!
Now hiring a part-time receptionist and administrative representative to provide customer service to chamber members and community at large and ensure efficient and effective flow of accounts receivables. Preferred Hours 9-3pm Monday - Friday
- Greet visitors and respond to inquiries for information.
- Maintain lobby and meeting rooms to reflect a professional appearance.
- Organize workroom, update member brochures, adequately stock maps, directories, relocation packets and new member packets.
- Answer telephones in timely manner, ensuring phone lines are forwarded to and retrieved from auto attendant properly.
- Responsible for forwarding relocation packages on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate monthly mailings and functions: Welcome letters, Renewal and Thank-You letters, Past-due , relocation subscriber updates, aging, and credit card processing.
- Generate invoices as needed.
- Data entry in membership software : new member information, account updates, invoice creation and payment application.
- Handle monthly luncheon: reservations, registration table, name tags, payment & billing.
- Coordinate community service workers when applicable.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications/Education and Experience
Education Level: High School graduate required. Some college level courses preferred.
Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years office experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Excellent communication, organization and planning skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks working with volunteers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of the Hendersonville community.