Looking for a vital member of our small but powerful team of Change Makers and Community Advocates!
The ideal Candidate - Must be friendly, fun, outgoing, customer service oriented and business savvy!
This position is responsible for Member Advocacy and Community Relations.
- Schedule appointments and personal visits with members and non members
- Represent the Chamber at Community events, visits, and appointments
- Actively seeks and supports new businesses and follows up appropriately
- Facilitate a visitation program with existing and new businesses to increase membership, address concerns and/or ideas to encourage active participation at Chamber membership events
- Maintains knowledge of goals, objectives and services provided by the Chamber
- Remains informed and educates others of member benefits, Chamber events, etc.
- Actively support and participates in Chamber events and programs
- Works renewal accounts and identifies and support member needs and retention
- Assist with Events, Business After Hours, New Member Orientations and Ribbon Cuttings and New Member Welcomes.
- Flexible schedule – Minimum of 25 hours per week needed. Prefer Full Time.