Come grow with us!
We are a new Direct Care practice opening soon in Hendersonville, TN. Please visit our website at www.icareprimarycare.com to learn more about us!
We are currently seeking a part-time Certified Medical Assistant to assist physician with clinical and administrative duties. The hours at this time would be M-F 8am-5pm, every other week. You will have rotating weeks off, but there is the potential for this to become a full-time position in the very near future.
At this time, we are unable to offer any additional benefits.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update medical records
- Draw blood and prepare specimen for transport to the laboratory
- Administers medications as directed by the physician
- Check with patients and type up patients charts
- Assist during medical examinations
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant
- Phlebotomy experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- Degree in medical assistance
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
All patients are required to wear mask during their office visits.