- Plan and implement daily lessons for the children following a progressive approach to education
- Observe and evaluate each child’s progress
- Work cooperatively and professionally with staff members and parents
- Maintain communication with parents
- Be available for parent conferences
- Attend staff meetings, training, and school functions
- Maintain portfolio assessments for all children in the classroom
- Commit to continuing education
Ivybrook Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Priority given to those with a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Special Education, or have their education degree within the first year of employment. Previous experience at a public, private, or licensed school preferred.
Ivybrook Academy is a half-day preschool committed to providing a balanced educational program that fosters individuality, creativity, and life-long learning. Ivybrook Academy provides a progressive approach to early childhood education, which values student's individual voices within our vibrant community and cultivates compassionate citizens who find joy in learning. Dynamic teachers assist children in achieving developmental milestones while valuing differences and nurturing the individual needs of their students.